In this section
Security card entry
Welcome to Westport Harbour. You'll need a security card to access our port. Please read the terms and conditions towards the bottom of the page, and complete the following security access form so that we can process your access card prior to entry.
Security access form
Terms and conditions
UPON MY ARRIVAL (Via boat)
- Report to the Westport Harbour master's office, to complete induction forms and collect access cards.
UPON MY ARRIVAL (Via gate entrance)
- At the entrance of the Westport Harbour, visitors are required to:
- Drive into the visitors parking and walk up to the intercom and press the CALL button to notify their presence onsite, and inform our operational staff or senior member of your vessel (skipper).
- Present their access controlled proximity card to enter the premises.
- Security is in accordance with the international Maritime Organisation and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS Code). Any persons found to be attempting to prevent security measures or tamper with security equipment such as cameras, automatic gates etc... may be banned from site permanently.
- It is important to mention in Westport Harbour security measures, we have CCTV systems and visual recording solutions in place to monitor the premises. This is to support health and safety solutions, and prevent vandal/theft activities. All recordings are kept for a period of 30 days prior to deletion. All events of importance are archived and stored for review up to and beyond 5 years.